The company eMogi boats, s.r.o. cares about the protection of privacy and personal data, which it considers its primary duty. We handle personal data exclusively in accordance with valid legal regulations.
We undertake to take all measures to prevent the misuse of the personal data you provide to us. We will only process your personal data in cases where there is a legal title for the processing of personal data.
With a view to the adoption of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC – General Regulation on the protection of personal data – (‘GDPR’), in order to protect the fundamental rights and freedoms of individuals, we publish these privacy principles.
PURPOSES OF PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
In the event that we process personal data for reasons of our legitimate interests, these legitimate interests stem mainly from a separate contractual agreement with the customer – the data subject. Otherwise, our legitimate interests are also to simulate products and services to help you choose the most advantageous product; customer relationship management to provide you with all services related to the management of the product or services or to resolve your requirements, wishes and complaints, etc .; prevention and detection of fraud, prevention of non-compliance with legislation; prevention of money laundering, terrorist financing, embargoes; processing of camera recordings for the purpose of elimination of illegal actions and observance of protection of persons and property, testing of software and hardware changes; research and development of products or services and analyzes of market development, processing of analyzes of anonymized data for historical, statistical and scientific purposes.
LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING
The legal basis for the processing of personal data is in particular the valid legislation of the Czech Republic, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation – GDPR). Of the Czech legal regulations, this is in particular Act No. 253/2008 Coll., On Certain Measures against the Legalization of Proceeds from Crime, as amended (this Act imposes the obligation to identify and control customers), Act No. 89/2012 Coll., Civil Code, as amended, Act No. 127/2005 Coll. on electronic communications, as amended.
CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA
The company eMogi boats, s.r.o. does not process special categories of personal data, unless explicitly agreed in the contract or other legal document, in which case the legal basis for the processing of such personal data will be discussed.
RECIPIENTS AND PROCESSORS OF PERSONAL DATA
eMogi boats s.r.o. may or must provide personal data in particular to the following categories of recipients:
- public authorities and other bodies, if required by applicable law or imposed by a decision of the administrative or judicial authorities;
- accounting and tax advisors, or their legal representatives;
- in the event of an insured event, to the insurance company and other entities, if this obligation arises from a concluded insurance contract;
- providers of postal, communications and electronic communications services;
- payment service providers and payment processors;
- to other persons and entities, if it follows from the nature of the provided services and products, or has given an instruction to this data subject, or if it is necessary for reasons of legitimate interests of eMogi boats, s.r.o.
THE TIME FOR YOUR PERSONAL DATA IS STORED
We store your personal data only for the necessary time and archive it in accordance with the legal deadlines imposed on us by law.
The last period of personal data processing that we apply to you is 10 years from the date on which the legal relationship between the data subject and eMogi boats, s.r.o. or 10 years from the end of the tax period in which the supply took place. The stated processing time results in particular from Act No. 89/2012 Coll., The Civil Code, as amended, or from Act No. 235/2004 Coll., On Value Added Tax, as amended. The reason for such processing is the legal obligation or legitimate interest of eMogi boats, s.r.o. After this period, all your personal data will be deleted, unless there is another legal reason for a longer processing time during the processing period, or the as yet unforeseen legitimate interest of eMogi boats, s.r.o.
We have set strict internal rules that justify the lawfulness of the possession of personal data.
We only store personal data that we process with your consent for the duration of the purpose for which the consent was granted.
YOUR RIGHTS IN CONNECTION WITH THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
We process your personal data transparently, legally and correctly. As a data subject, you have the right to contact us at any time to obtain information on the processing of your personal data.
You belong to:
- the right to access personal data – you have the right to request a copy of your personal data, which the company eMogi boats, s.r.o. processes;
- the right to correct personal data – if you believe that the personal data we hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete, you have the right to ask us to update or supplement it´;
- right to delete personal data (right to be forgotten) – you have the right to request the deletion of your personal data, if they are not necessary for the purpose for which they were processed, if you revoked consent to their processing, they were processed illegally, they must be deleted to fulfill a legal obligation. or have been collected in connection with the provision of information society services;
- the right to restrict the processing of personal data – you have the right to request processing restrictions if you deny the accuracy of your personal data or their processing is illegal, but refuse to delete such personal data, or if you ask us, we may process your selected personal data even after they are not necessary for the purpose for which the companies eMogi boats s.r.o. were yours provided (eg in connection with a claim to the court to which you need the personal data processed by us) or you have raised an objection to the processing, it being not clear whether our legitimate interest outweighs your legitimate interests;
- the right to the portability of personal data – in the case of automated processing of personal data, which is based on a contract or consent that you have given us, you have the right to the so-called portability of this data, which will be provided in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format. with which the company eMogi boats s.r.o. works;
- The right to object to the processing of personal data – you can object to the processing of personal data at any time. You can also object to the processing in the event that we process your personal data for direct marketing purposes. In this case, we will no longer process your personal data in this way for this purpose;
- the right to revoke the consent to the processing of personal data – if you have given us consent to the processing of personal data for purposes that require consent, you have the right to revoke this consent at any time. The processing of personal data that took place before the withdrawal of consent is legal.
We will respond to your requests regarding the exercise of your rights without undue delay within one month of receiving the request. However, the period may be extended by a further two months if necessary. We will always inform you about such an extension, including the reasons that led us to it. We will communicate in the way you prefer (e-mail, letter). Please note that we are entitled to verify your identity in a credible manner prior to processing the request to ensure that the information is provided to an authorized data subject.
Our website uses only “first party” cookies, ie cookies used only by our website (hereinafter referred to as first party cookies) and “third party” cookies (ie cookies originating from third party websites). We use first-party cookies to store user preferences and data needed during your visit to the website (eg the contents of your shopping cart). We use third-party cookies to monitor user trends and patterns of behavior, target advertising with the help of third parties – providers of web statistics. Third-party cookies used to track trends and patterns of behavior are used only by our website and web statistics provider, and are not shared with any other third party.
We mainly use the following cookies:
- Google Analytics
- Google AdWords
- Facebook Pixel